Generated Image

Friday, February 9, 2007

Intro #1: A container in a space between my mind and the interweb

Hello and welcome to Hairybones Blog

By way of introduction, I am a 31 year old Australian living in Amsterdam. After barely surviving London for 4 years I made the move to this beautifully warped city to pursue a career in broadcast and content production.

After having worked in design and print for ten years, I am loving being able to immerse myself in my passions - namely music, music videos, film and culture.

A major part of my job is research. I have to spend days and nights researching directors, music, films, animation, websites, cultural references and all manner of obscure shit.

I love it and come across all sorts of stuff which gets my synapses connecting dots that exist somewhere between my mind and the interweb. So it got me thinking...I needed keep some kind of container within this space - something that I could put some of the more interesting and cohesive finds and thoughts in for analysis and safe keeping. And that is the space in which 'Hairybones Blog' will reside...between my mind and the interweb.

At this stage I have modest hopes that just maybe a few people will frequent it...frequently. Of course I'd be lying if I didn't say I had higher hopes for it and they will hopefully present themselves as the blog evolves. At this point I at least need to master some of the technicalities. Naturally any advice is welcome - just go easy on the hate. Hate is bad for your bones.

MATT

NB Big shout to Parso helped me get this blog started up. He has a great techie blog of his own which is well worth checking out for all your latest techie news.

No comments: