Generated Image

Friday, February 9, 2007

Intro #2: Meet Cherribones

From New Album 2/9...


This blog won't be big on personal posts - but this is the intro and I'd like you all to meet my future wife....the beautiful Cherribones. We just recently got engaged while out in Australia visiting friends and family in January. I popped the question at the Sunset Lounge in Port Douglas...and thank God she said yes. It was seriously the scariest thing I've ever done. We'd skydived over the Great Barrier Reef on to Mission Beach the day before and I have to say - leaping out of a dodgy Cessna at 14,000 feet and freefalling for a minute isn't a patch on asking the girl you love to spend the rest of her life with you.

The date is set for some time next year. Location: Somewhere in India

Pic: Tulum Mexico

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

matty...congrats mate...eric had told me and very pleased for you..needless to say its a big plunge for us fiercely independent types but it just gets better, trust me.

enjoying your blog...thinking about my own, in fact i am going to do my own...started it a while back and just felt it was a needless exercise but you know what, it really doesn't matter

keep em coming and love to the wife
steph + girls (we now have another, Eva now 2 months old - a diamond)