Generated Image

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Homecoming Prince (of Darkness)

So it's official, after almost seven years existing in foreign climbs on the other end of the world, I have decided to head back to that Great Southern Land I call home (well...for twelve months at least anyway). I was going to celebrate with Banjo Paterson's Man From Snowy River, but that's pushing the cheese barrier (even for me) - so instead I decided to go with another Aussie with a thinning crop who has also been away from home for too long.

Nick Cave is one of those rare musicians whose talent and credibility somehow gathers more momentum as he gets older. He is constantly experimenting and his narrative style of embedding terrible tales within his music snares me in every time. He has a new album out - Dig, Lazarus, Dig - and if this title track and video is anything to go by, the man and his writing are still holding form.

3 comments:

loothi said...

Did you know, Nick Cave is actually a resident of Hove, East Sussex, and has recently been spotted attempting to shop with two very demanding, middle class kids (assumed his) in the local Waitrose? I need to see this for myself!

hairybones said...

I did know he lived in Hove actually. Didn't he move there with PJ Harvey originallY*

*This may be very wrong

Anonymous said...

情趣,
角色扮演,
睡衣,
SM,
潤滑液,
情趣玩具,
愛愛,
跳蛋,
G點,
按摩棒,
跳蛋,
飛機杯,
充氣娃娃,
自慰套,
情趣娃娃,
自慰器,
情趣用品,

情人趣味用品,
情人趣味千奈,
情人趣味愛戀,
情趣味用品,
情趣用具,